Thursday, September 16, 2010

...

Its been a while since I have written. The last one month has been crazy, to say the least. I have always hated paperwork, and lately all I have been doing, is that. Running helter-skelter with this document and that. All I can see right now are photocopies and more photocopies. One of these days, I swear my birth certificate will develop a voice and start ranting at the number of times it has been stuck inside a photocopier. It is an utter sadness I swear.
My mind has been in a perennial state of funk and that has ended pissing off some loved ones. All apologies to them and they know who they are.
I have also being OD-ing on a number of television series. I suggest you OD on them too. It is great fun without having to screw your nervous system by overdosing on actual substances.
I like going places. It is the interim of preparation that I hate.
Sheer nightmare, this.

4 comments:

Magically Bored said...

Paperwork can sometimes get very irritating. Especially if you have to run around for it.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. Tell me all about it. :-(

Sanchari said...

Are you submitting forms for college admissions by chance? I remember making countless photocopies at that time :D

I like your style of writing. I'm blogrolling you *sudden decisions*

Unknown said...

No, am running around for my visa and various other documents. It is a nightmare.
And yes, thankee muchos. :)